Tuesday 22 January 2013

So, already I feel I have made strides.  From a very unpromising beginning where I could not even log into my Google account (using .co.uk instead of .com!), I am now enjoying working on my blog.  I have started with a simple template but in time this may be developed.  I have even considered tagging my (2) posts - things I would not have contemplated on Day One.  I have had a look at some of my fellow bloggers and enjoyed Emma's knitting pics and Nick's diary reminiscences.  As my blogging experience grows and becomes richer, so too my previous chocolate bar has developed a more interesting twist


and my blog has also taken on a new shape!
I certainly feel a little more aware than I did before, and am also enjoying creating this much more than I thought I would.  Maybe if I ever had anything interesting to say in the future, I may even consider writing a blog about it.  I am also very much looking forward to new challenges over the next few weeks.

5 comments:

  1. I like your coffee bean background! Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realise it is coffee beans but this was the nearest to chocolate I could find and hoped it would work!

      Delete
  2. Like what you've done with your blog, but I think it should carry a health warning - it will have people disappearing to the vending machine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for more chocolate pictures....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having to sit here eating chocolate now!! :(

      Delete