Monday 4 March 2013

I reflected on my experiences again over the weekend, especially with Delicious, and decided I was becoming very negative.  Delicious clearly works for many people, and I vowed to give it another go this morning.  I think that often we find these things frustrating because we do not have the time to explore them fully and start to use them before we are on to the next thing.  So - fresh as a daisy this morning, I tried again.  

Firstly, the bookmarklet I had successfully place on my Chrome toolbar had disappeared.  This could be because Chrome has started playing up (since we did the Browser task strangely - I think it has got the huff).  Anyway, it now will not close down all my pages and restore them as before any longer.  It keeps telling me that it was not shut down properly (which it was) and I have to start again. So possibly not the fault of Delicious but I feel I am being punished by Chrome for my infidelity.

Moving on - Delicious to me is still rather impenetrable, though I did manage to add some sites and award tags, which I can see might be useful.  Though to be honest, I could find those sites quicker by other means.  However, it is a start, and I can see that given time it might be useful.  But I cannot see me using it , to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment