Friday 1 March 2013

Reflections - Thing 13 (who knew?!)

I did indeed reflect on the previous weeks, but I had not realised until today that Reflection was a Thing in itself.  I was allowing things to settle and to think what I would really use. 

 I know Twitter has its fans, and once you re logged on, it can be quite interesting  (Tyrone from Corrie and his real life actress wife are expecting their first child by the way).  It did give me a bit of a frisson to know I had tweeted back to him, though I am not sure he will see the funny side. 
Doodle I will certainly use again, and Facebook I look at most days.  Netvibes - I can see the attraction, but like Twitter, I will probably not bother to use it as I have my default tabs set up on Chrome anyway and could not be bothered to log in again and see all the feeds, etc.

So - Doodle, Facebook - you are my caramels and pralines.  Netvibes, my nutty centre.  LinkedIn you are the alcoholic chocolates that I would prefer not to eat, and Twitter the strawberry creams.  As a whole very nice, but some nicer than others




But it has been very interesting and I do feel more clued up now about things.  Also - up till now, they have all been achieved without any real problems, apart from my initial confusion with Twitter.  Up till now, because today I tried to get to grips with Thing 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment